CANO is looking for bright and enthusiastic interns to support our core team. Seize this opportunity and get the chance to work in the sustainable fashion industry while creating real impact for artisans in Mexico.
What awaits you
- A varied and exciting working day with many different tasks
- A friendly, international and open working atmosphere in which you can try out, ask and learn a lot
- An experienced team that works closely with you and always takes care of you
- Gaining knowledge about an international and sustainable fashion business
- The opportunity to grow at CANO beyond the internship and to stay in the team
Your role with us
You will work directly with the founders to further expand the reach and awareness of CANO.
- You support us in the strategic planning and creation of communication campaigns (newsletter, social media, SEO)
- You work with us on the content creation of our communication channels (web visuals and texts, blog posts, etc.)
- You will be in charge of the website translation project (English to German)
- You will take on projects independently to advance CANO online and offline in the fields of marketing and sales
- You support us in our daily business and in the processing of customer inquiries
We are looking for an open and creative team player who wants to help drive a social startup. You are creative and always have new ideas. In addition, we are looking for the following qualifications:
- Studies: you are in the process of completing your studies in marketing, fashion, business administration, or similar; or have already finished
- Languages: you speak native German and fluent English (we are an international team)
- Experience: it would be advantageous to have already gained some practical/working experience
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team and have strong analytical and conceptual skills
- You have good writing and communication skills
You recognize yourself here:
- You are passionate about fashion and or sustainability
- You love to be hands-on
- You are pro-active and self motivated
- You like to take responsibility and work independently and autonomously
- You want to fight the climate crisis
- Flexible working hours
- Home office friendly
- Lunch cooking sessions with the team
- Employee's discount
When and where?
We are hoping for you to start on 01.02.23 but we are flexible with the start depending on your availability. We are looking for someone who can stay with us for 3 to 6 months.
Work Location: Düsseldorf, Germany. We are open to a part or full time remote position in Europe.