HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SHOES & JEWELRY
To make them last longer and look their best.
Use a clean, dry cloth to remove dirt and dust from your shoes. Don’t clean them with soap or water.
Conditioning your huaraches helps maintain their shine. You can use leather care products such as gentle leather creams and neutral conditioners for light scratch removal, deeper stains, and regular maintenance.
Be sure to spot test your products beforehand.
• Appropriately storing your huaraches is one of the easiest ways to make them last long. Some things to consider:
• Store your shoes with a shoehorn or tissue paper inside. This protects them from losing their shape.Place them in a breathable cotton dust bag when not in use to avoid scratches.
• Avoid using plastic bags for storage.
• Store away from direct sunlight, as this can cause the color to fade.
• Keep away from heat sources (e.g. radiators), as these dry out the leather.